03 Feb Global Health’s secret to success
This article was written and published by Boardroom Media, view the original post here.
Global Health Limited (ASX:GLH) has over 3 decades of experience in creating innovative and reliable software programs/applications that cater to the healthcare sector and more importantly, to consumers.
The organisation is recognised as an industry leader and is highly respected as a member of the Medical Software Industry Association. Last December, SA Health renewed its PAS licence until the 30th of April, 2021. This means that public hospitals in South Australia will be now able to Global Health’s newly released software applications. In addition to being a cutting edge pioneer in ‘streamlined healthcare delivery’, Global Health is a strong believer in organisational collaboration as evidenced in their noteworthy contributions to the Australian Digital Health Agency – a governmental body. This is just the tip of the iceberg, when it comes to Global Health’s leading practices.
- They are time and cost-efficient in the context of healthcare-related administration.
- Health risks and potential fatalities are significantly reduced due to the firm’s focus on ensuring that all patient records are accurate and up to date.
- Global Health’s multi layered vision places the patient at the heart of all operational processes. In turn, Global Health takes it upon themselves to help educate the consumer in relation to the power of digital health information and why he/she should be in prime control of it.
- The organisation prioritises confidentiality as the most important ethical duty. This is particularly exercised in the framework of patient-information sharing.
- Global Health’s healthcare solutions span across a broad range of areas that urgently need help. These include but are not limited to the following – pharmacy, community health, hospitals, general practitioners and mental health.
- The firm maintains a number of reputable healthcare brands like MasterCare PAS, PrimaryClinic, Altitude and HotHealth.
With larger than life forces like industrialisation, globalisation and the modern-age phenomenon of patients being viewed as consumers, Global Health’s ‘connected health record’ system helps to tackle commercial exploitation and the possibilities of patient information falling into the wrong hands. Instead of taking the mass-centred approach of treating consumers in an uniform fashion, Global Health prides itself on ensuring that its approved solutions have the capacity to to meet all kinds of needs and issues. Global Health essentially views each customer as an individual case study with their own motives, goals, strengths and weaknesses. This core realisation has made consumers more informed about their medical data and helped Global Health to constantly update and better their solutions in direct sync with the consumer of today and tomorrow, instead of the generic modern consumer.
Valuing and engaging with the consumer is the secret behind Global Health’s success, and this will only be strengthened with future projects.