26 Apr Quarterly Activity Report & Appendix 4C
Australian Healthcare Software provider Global Health Limited (ASX: GLH) (“Global Health” or “Company”) is pleased to release its Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report for the quarter ending 31 March 2021 along with this Quarterly Business Activity Report.
- March-21 Qtr. vs March-20 Qtr. (Previous Corresponding Period)
- Customer Revenue of $2.260M up 17% on PCP Revenue of $1.904M
- Net Profit After Tax of $580K up 24% on PCP NPAT of $467K
- Positive operating cash flow of $486K in the March-21
- Closing Cash balance of $1.129M as at 31-March-21
- Implementations of MasterCare platform for the following new customers:
- WA Mental Health Commission
- Peninsula Health Network in Victoria
- Wolper Jewish Private Hospital in New South Wales
- Butterfly Foundation’s Wandi Nerida eating disorder recovery residential centre in QLD’s Sunshine Coast
- Ballarat Community Health Service in Victoria
The demand for GLH products and services continue, as does a positive operating cashflow, with 5 major projects to deliver $750K in additional ARR.
The expansion of MasterCare with the CHR value-adds enable our customers to better engage with their patients, using online forms, online appointments, tele-consults, activity reminders and other community and social-engagement functionality. This assists with enhancing the patient experience and patient loyalty for our provider customers. Revenue derived from our CHR expansion platforms have grown by over 50% since June-20.
Read the full report here.