11 Mar See you at the 2016 APHA Congress!
Global Health is pleased to announce that they will be exhibiting at the 2016 Annual National Congress held by the APHA.
Sunday 20th March marks the commencement of APHA’s 35th Annual Congress, held at the Marriott Resort in Surfer’s Paradise. The conference will be centered on the theme, “Safety and Quality of Care,” and will be a leading opportunity for those affiliated with the private hospital sector, as premier formal and informal networking opportunities, as well as an engaging discussion space, will be presented to all attendees.
In addition, participants will be asked to consider:
- Variations of healthcare provision throughout Australia
- Management of underperformance, particularly with regard to clinicians
- Roles of the consumer in the private health sector business model
The congress will stretch over two and half days, where participants will hear from revered keynote speakers about the current issues surrounding the Private Hospital industry. They will able to interact with leading professionals and experience at first hand APHA’s core business principles:
- Ongoing development of the Private Hospital Industry
- The provision of a full range of healthcare services
- The promotion and protection of the interests of all independent healthcare professionals
Hope to see you there!
For more information visit: http://event.icebergevents.com.au/apha-2016
+61 433 187 091